As a family owned tortilla manufacturer, Mi Tortillas offers organic, non-GMO, and gluten-free tortillas to meet the dietary needs of any Mexican-food lover. Offering both in-store and wholesale products, this California-based, family-owned tortilla brand wanted to increase product awareness and develop an engaged social community starting from scratch. When we started, they had no social presence aside from a Facebook page with around 4,000 fans.
- Social media content development for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Facebook advertising strategy and management
- Through a Page Likes campaign targeted geos, interests, behaviors, and custom audiences, we increased Facebook fans by 18,900 in one year at less than 10 cents per like. In the one month, they earned 4,413 page likes at $0.09 per fan.
- Utilizing Mi Tortillas' mouth-watering food photography and popular recipes, Mi Tortilla's Facebook posts earned 30,000+ post reactions, comments and shares and 20,000+ website clicks, an increase of 2,300% year over year.
- On Instagram, top posts earned 100+ engagements per post with an average of 53 likes and comments per photo.
- Using hashtags for organic ingredients, vegan food, and recipe shares, we earned 12,000 Instagram engagements with a posting frequency of 3-5x per week.
Dates managed: May 2016 - April 2017
(Note: Actual name of client has been withheld for privacy reasons.)
PROMOTED POST EXAMPLE
Mi Tortilla's Facebook fans were definitely hungry for recipes! We promoted Facebook posts that showcased their mouth-watering food photography and recipes that appealed to all dietary restrictions.
This post featuring a Black Bean & Chorizo stack showcasing their Non-GMO verified tortillas was a very popular post that earned 723 reactions, 96 shares and 16 comments with very little promotion dollars behind it.