ROOSEVELT LAKE MARINA
Roosevelt Lake Marina (RLM) ultimately wanted to increase boat slip leases on a small budget. The first step was increase awareness of Roosevelt Lake's new brand while introducing feeder markets to marina offerings. Park&Co re-branded Roosevelt Lake Marina and implemented targeted social ads and an engaging content strategy to invite visitors to experience Arizona's Great Lake.
- Social media content development and management for Facebook + Twitter
- Social advertising strategy and management
- Reputation management
- Utilizing locally-targeted Facebook ads, we increased Arizona-based fans on Roosevelt Lake Marina's Facebook page from 1,500 to 15,000+ (an increase of 961%) for $0.19 per Like.
- With a revamped content strategy, Facebook engagement skyrocketed with posts receiving 2-5% engagement and reaching up to 60% of page fans organically.
- Frequent requests for information about boat slips and Roosevelt Lake Marina's offerings were clear indicators of RLM's increased local awareness.
- New visitor website traffic doubled to over 8,000 visits per month from Facebook and organic SEO.
Facebook was often a much-needed customer service tool for RLM. Detailed reporting was created to outline customer complaints and issues in order to make service improvements. This resulted in Marina staffing overhaul and re-training to focus on customer service.
Dates Managed: April 2015 - September 2015
Organic post example
This visually stunning photo of a sunset over Roosevelt Lake bridge reached 9,000+ people and received 650 engagements organically.
The caption reads: "It doesn't get any better than watching the sunset at Roosevelt Lake Marina. Join us for a spectacular view."
organic post example
This post on the right is another great example of the power of an engaged community on social media. With over 13,000 people reached and 1,000+ engagements organically, this post shows that social media isn't just all about you and your brand.
The post reads: "It's #ScenicDriveSaturday! Stop by the Tonto National Monument on your drive to Roosevelt Lake Marina to see a beautiful historic landmark right by the lake."
PROMOTED POST EXAMPLE
This simple Father's Day gift idea promoted post generated over 1,000 engagements and reached nearly 23,000 Arizona residents. Timely, relevant posts obviously can go a long way.
promoted post example
We created RLM-branded graphics for holidays and promotions which resulted in high engagement and website traffic. This post is promoting RLM's newsletter and has a graphic created with screenshots from RLM's video series created by Park&Co. It reached 7,000 people with 341 engagements and 53 clicks to the website.