Attracting new customers in a time of rising vacation rental usage and conglomerate hotel chain mergers can be tricky. Magnolia Hotels aimed to rise above the rest with its six unique and historic boutique hotels. Commit Agency helped Magnolia own its uniqueness by engaging with social fans using hyper-localized, user-generated experiences.
- Social media content development and management for Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
- Facebook advertising strategy and management
- Community engagement
- Reputation management
- Survey creation for Magnolia employees to curate insider tips
- Utilizing Facebook ads and a comprehensive social content strategy, we increased social conversions by 2,300% year over year, with over 10,000 last-click conversions from social media.
- Total Facebook page fans grew 144% to 45,500 fans through targeted Page Like campaigns, with an average cost 47 cents per like.
- Through utilizing local user-generated content and cohesive brand images, Facebook engagement increased over 800% with 44,000 engagements. On Instagram, average engagements per photo doubled.
- With a highly active and carefully targeted Instagram engagement strategy, we increased Magnolia Hotels' Instagram following by 500 target demo followers in one month.
- Resolved customer requests and complaints on behalf of property GMs, which helped increase overall star ratings on Facebook pages.
Dates Managed: April 2016 - May 2017
Through carefully targeted Facebook ad and comprehensive social content strategy, we increased conversions from social media by 2,300% year over year, totalling over 10,000 last-click conversions from social media alone.
local content curation
It's not polite to only talk about yourself on social media. That's where local insider content comes in. Each picture was hand-selected by the Commit social media team, overseen by me. Bonus points if the photo was from a local, photographer or influencer, establishing a relationship with someone who could promote the brand down the road.